Monday, April 12, 2010

East Tennessee Awesomeness!

Once again I was joined by a solid crew of Jeff Harkleroad, Terry Jeffers, Doug Ferguson and Doug Capps making it another super shredtastic adventure on Sunday! The weather lately has been incredible with nothing but 70's and cloudless skies for days on end making trail conditions absolutely supreme. I can't stop commenting on how fast everyone is getting on these tight and technical trails. We kept switching leaders through out the day which made for some awesome full throttle trains. I really enjoyed chasing Terry, Doug and Jeff through the woods as it makes me ride over my head in many sections as I struggle to gain every inch. On more than one occasion I kept bashing trees with my bars or running off track forcing the following rider to run into me. I'm being to learn to commit whole-heartedly to every turn and technical bit without fear of consequence or you're blowing up the flow!

And I gotta give it up to Doug Capps! I haven't really ridden with him in the past but he continues to impress me with his tenacity and good attitude. Every time we meet up on the trail he would have another tale about going over the bars or how he cleaned a section he didn't on prior rides. Hell, he's even out gunned by more than 95cc's but he makes it happen in fine fashion.

Doug's arm boob and a stoked crew

Doug Capps at the creek section on Browns


Sunday Ride: Duncans - Browns from Ben Ramsbottom on Vimeo.

Sarakate's New 4 Runner

1 comment:

Doug said...

I love the pic of us with Jeff in the background gives the thumbs up. I was just bummed to see a vid of DJing at BF. But I saw this and it reminded me its okay to give up one aspect of riding in lieu of times like last Sunday.