Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter Moto

I thought I'd be done with off road moto for awhile when I sold my 250X to Jay. But Sarakate knew better and in exactly one week I was picking up an 06 KTM 200 XC-W. I guess the thought not having one while all of my friends were out shredding was to much to handle.

Sunday I met up with Devin, Doug, and Terry Jeffers for a throw Terry to the wolves ride. The conditions limited where we could ride and our original plan to do an easy ride at Brimstone was halted by to much snow in the upper elevations. Our only option at this point was to ride somewhere lower in elevation which meant that Terry would be put to the test from the get go. And in typical Terry fashion he killed it! Seriously killed it!

Terry preparing for battle
Devin wheeling and dealingTerry adding to his legend
Some guy we found on trailTrail guides/Punishers

WR Moto from Ben Ramsbottom on Vimeo.

3 comments:

harkleroadster said...

mmmmmm.......

Ben said...

My frends are rad!

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.