Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Moto 2

On this ride I had a mixed skilled group of friends, Jay grew up on the track and hadn't ridden moto since he was a kid, Jeff is an unstoppable force of nature, and Terry who is better than you. I was a little stressed about where to ride since all the double track trails would be a mud fest and the singletrack could possibly result in a day long sufferfest. I chose the singletrack since it would be in prime shape and personally I like throwing people to the wolves. Fortunately, my friends are rad and everyone had a hell of a time slinging mud and twisting throttle.

Jeff and Terry taking it all in
Jeff killed it all day long and I was stoked to get out and ride with him after so many years
Jay giving it hell at the start of a steep climb
Jay 1 / Pines 0
Battle tested and still smilingHow was it Jeff?

Winter Moto 2 from Ben Ramsbottom on Vimeo.

No comments: