

Surprise from Ben Ramsbottom on Vimeo.
Oh yeah, so I didn't end up going to that track day but my mom and dad did make the trip and they were rewarded with sunny skies and warm temps. The trip back in to town was made interesting by a snow event that resulted in some crap driving conditions. Hard to believe an inch or four of snow would cause a loaded F350 to slide all over the interstate! None the less dad had a great track weekend as the pics will verify.


And finally, after work on March 6th I met up with Devin, Doug and Gerrit for an awesome moto ride. I had some work done to my get down in the form of a new header pipe and silencer that really opened the bike up. I did have one outstanding get off when I attempted to cross an angled tree that had falled across the trail. Basically I blipped the throttle and then fly like butterfly over the bike and into the weeds. I think it was one of my most graceful wrecks to date; ask Devin he saw it.
No comments:
Post a Comment