a plan for adventure was formed,
I awaited the call.
Eggs for breakfast and coffee to drink,
I packed my cooler with beer and in the ice they did sink.
Doug rolled up to the house in a murdered out truck,
I gave him a high five and hoped the day would not suck!
Bikes and gear were loaded and down the road we would go,
to meet at the Hartford exit and even with weather the traffic wasn't slow.
As if to a rally we drove up the hill via Crum Hollow,
my truck didn't get stuck in the mud that we did wallow.
We reached the drop point and unloaded with hast,
as riders we dropped into the woods without a second to waste.
We harvested the track and stole images that did not suck,
dominating as we descended and through the air we did huck.
Dogs could not scathe us as we sprinted away,
the day was ours and the trail we did slay!
Kenan in the Bush...Do you see?
Doug and Kenan, a life aquatic
I will find you! 



The Devils Shlong from Ben Ramsbottom on Vimeo.

No comments:
Post a Comment