Friday, December 12, 2008

Track Day #2: Jennings GP

Today we are headed to Jennings, FL home of the Jennings GP race track. We are scheduled to ride in the Saturday and supposedly there will be instructors on hand to berate my skill and ridicule my technique which is good since I have neither skill or technique. I'm more of a twist and flail rider but my goal is to work on being smooth in the corners and work on leaning the bike instead of hanging off the bike. I keep worrying about low-siding in turns so I have been really working on keeping the bike up while increasing the throttle upon exit. I'll have a proper report up after the weekend.

*In other news JH is poised to get hammered this weekend with its first real storm of the season! I'm sure the bros and bras are waxing it up in preparation. It will be an early night for the locals complete with a truck load of stoke! Shakas.....

Jackson Webcams

No comments: