Monday, November 24, 2008

Windrock Sunday: Blue Skies and 50 degrees!

I hit up some DH runs at Windrock on Sunday which coupled with my Saturday moto adventure makes Windrock quite a playgound. The weather was warm and no rain since last weekend make the trails perfect. Word on the street was that Bike magazine was in town with some talent to do a little story about what appeared to be skinny tires on big rocks. Doug had to play mountain guide to the stars while I rattled off runs with Terry, Mark, Chili, Jay, Luke, and some other dude. I did about 4 or 5 runs and called it a day. My muscles were pretty ragged after Saturday but I hit a few trails I hadn't in quite a while including Twisted and the Railyard. Big thanks to Mark and Jay for the leaf blowing on the trails!

Chilibean
Terry
Jay
Mark Webb

1 comment:

Thomas said...

awesome shots, I love chicane bellow the pic of Chili. Wish I could have ridden with you. I hear Louisville's hometown hero Porter was there.