Monday, November 24, 2008

40 miles in 30 degrees

I haven't been on the moto in quite some time so on Saturday I met up with Doug and Forest for a Duncan's to Brown's adventure. The temps were in the 30's and not having a clue as what to wear for a winter-ish moto ride I overpacked, as usual. I have my kit down pat for any condition in mountain biking but cycling is an aerobic activity where moto is not so physical plus you have the wind to contend with or so I thought. Never the less I scaled down to a vest and a base layer top and felt perfect all day. The track was awesome and the leaves made for rapid impacts with the ground.

1 comment:

Butch Greene said...

Man, do i ever miss moto. But that was before every piece of property around my grandparents and parents was split and sold and split again. We even had our own tractor in the field 200 yards from my door. Now...it's pet cows.