Saturday a group met at WR to build some more trail for the impending 100 mile race next month. The section we worked on consisted of a couple rolling climbs and a doozy of a rock section. The pictures don't do the terrain justice but once it gets some more rock grooming the section will be great. I guess that's what you get when downhillers are laying out the track.
Sunday I met up with a few guys to do some shuttle runs on the Dh trails. I haven't been on my DH bike in months but the stoke was high so I knew the day would be fun. We made a few lower trail runs and one from the top. The new connector needs some work but overall it was good and the old Windmill trail is so sweet right now! I'm definately looking forward to shredding Windrock soon!
6 comments:
What, no Sunday scramble? Your GA readership (all one of me) is disappointed.
Last Sunday of September, it's on!
I had to shred the Rock on Sunday! I had blown off the crew far too many times and the I gotta moto excuse lost traction.
Last day of September????
Yo?
I see that there's two races coming soon from SORCS, 9/28 and 10/5.
Indeed. The 10/5 one goes against Carter's Lake #2, as well as is way the hell on the other side of the state, so I'm out.
The 10/19 one, however, is 45 minutes from me and on the sched.
Post a Comment