Thursday, September 11, 2008

Wednesday Water-Shred!

Wednesday night I met Doug from an XC ride at the Norris watershed. The drive in to Norris showed some signs of previous rain so I knew that the track would be slick in spots but overall the trails were incredibly buff. We started on mile 8-spooky-res. hill-high point-white pine-backside of HP-ridge crest and out. We caught up to DJ and Cody at the bridge at the start of the High-point trail which was rad since I haven't seen those dudes in months.

It took me about half an hour to get my legs and lungs opened up but once my body kicked in the climbing felt great. I can't figure out where my shape is coming from but I'm super pumped right now and hoepfully it will last for the 12 hour at the end of October.

I snapped a few pics of a cool turn of Doug and DJ coming down Ridgecrest. I don't know why they look possessed by the devil but it does add color.
























No comments: