Our place to post up pics and stories for frends, family, and lurkers
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Moto Wednesday
Wednesday night was moto night! Matt Whiz was to busy packing for his defection to the "Rado" but Doug and Devin showed up to hit the pipe. The track was as close to perfect as it could have been considering the total lack of rain. There was a bit of blow down but I need to work on my tree hopping skills anyway. I felt a few clicks faster finally running in 2nd and even grabbing 3rd once or twice on the straights. I brought the camera in an attempt to catch some pics but all I managed to capture were some blurry images and some rocky roost. Nothing like being on the receiving end of a storm of flying rocks and dirt fired off by a pissed off 2-stroke and a massive 4-stoke 450 rocketing up a rutted hillclimb! Big thanks to the crew for coming out and to my cooler for keeping the precious ice-cold!
On a side note for those in the know, The People Under the Stairs are dropping album #6 this month. The new album is called "Fun DMC", no it not a Run DMC tribute.
1 comment:
Berm, I don't need no stinky berm. I love it.
I love hearing the differences between the 200 and the 450.
Post a Comment