Sunday morning came bright and early as I had to meet up with some folks to do an XC ride at Raccoon mtn in Chattanooga. If you have been then you are a poor excuse for a mountain biker, period. The trails are buff, fast, and really fun if you have some fitness. If you are F.I.T then it would be bananas.
So we got to the east overlook around 10:00am and right from the start I knew the day was gonna be a real beast judging by all the 29ers in the group. I'm sure their great and all but I have a cyclocross bike if I want to ride a road bike in the woods. And I quote Leon Phelps "the ladies man" when I say "I tired it once in the 80's but did not like it". But I must proceed. As it turned out all the dirt roadies wanted to go the opposite direction on the loop as I so Loo Loo and I headed out in the clockwise direction. The clockwise direction starts with a sweet DH that you would have to climb in the counter-clockwise direction, you know see the light. Anyway, the trails were indeed dope and my Yeti ASR-SL was incredible as always.







No comments:
Post a Comment