We stayed at the folks house in Norris on Friday night so I got to take the 748 around the dam before heading to the Barrel for the best in fried fried. Saturday morning we loaded up the dirtbikes and drove to Royal Blue to put Sarakate on some real trails and to explore the area. We wound up riding for 3 hours on some nice double track trails that reminded me of the Norris Watershed. I took Sarakate down a moderate trail but due to the ruts and mud the going was slow but lessons were learned. Actually, I have to say that I am very impressed with my wife. She rode a few sections I thought for sure would blow her up but she continually made her way with a smile, well except for one tree. Ok, so she gased it out of rut and cased a fallen tree; HARD! I thought the gig was up but she got up and soldiered on to finish up a great trip.
After Royal Blue we met up with some friends for dinner at one of my favorite spots in town, King Tut's.




SK's tree




No comments:
Post a Comment