Monday, February 22, 2010

Saturday 2/20/10

Saturday I met up with Devin, Doug, Tim, and Terry to ride Brown's mountain. I have never liked Brown's since it always destroys me and there was this double track section that was nothing but mud hole after mud hole. This time the track was snowy in spots and definitely technical but I think I am coming to grips with my own technique and my confidence has been given a boost after taking some time off. I am having more fun than ever and I'm just so stoked to have friends who are passionate about riding offroad.


I know the title says Duncans.......

Duncans 22010 from Ben Ramsbottom on Vimeo.




Now Sunday morning was a true learning experience..... I met Terry at Duncans at 8:00am to hit it and quit it but my bike had other plans. First, coyotes are not good luck. Second, if your bike won't kick over after a couple kicks check to make sure you don't have water in your carb from washing it. Lastly, always carry an extra spark plug and a 14 mm wrench it could be the difference in riding and looking like a goon.

the bike that wouldn't start

1 comment:

fast.fred said...

that sure is a clean dirt bike...:D