Thursday, April 9, 2009

Update!

I finally go my knees down in the corners at the last track day at Savannah! I thought I was low-siding when it first happened so it kinda freaked me out and almost caused me to wreck due to my reaction. It was....Sweet!

Next, I went back to Jackson Hole for the season closing last weekend. I flew out on Friday and returned on Monday the 6th. The conditions were really fun due to the 8 feet of snow the mountain received over the preceding week, pretty crazy. The final day was a booze infused shred-o-fest that started off with coffee w/Baileys at 7:00 and numerous jack and cokes followed by top to bottom hot lap on the hill. Waking up the next morning at 5:30 to fly out was.....not fun.

So after the GNCC, TrackDay, and Jackson Hole over the past three weekends I am stoked to kick it at home this weekend. Next weekend is another GNCC!

On another note, I rode moto at Lakecity yesterday. LC so far always takes me back to square one due to its zero flow (for me at least) and technical trails. I will riding there until I dominate!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Assuming you get to Savannah via 75 to 16, you need to bring the X along and spare and extra day - I live about 30 secs off of 75 in Macon. 24/7 key club access to the local spot...