I couldn't seem to find the rhythm that came so naturally the other day so I kept forcing the bike resulting in blown lines and scariness. I have to feel it. And if it doesn't feel right then it is all wrong and begin to over think every little aspect of my riding. After I went over everything with Dad I came back out and tried the "slow down to go fast" mentality. I ran the next session slow and steady and I found that was much smoother which allowed me to relax and ride my own way. Fortunately, I hit the rev limiter hard in fourth gear going a bit deeper in a fast section I have always backed off on. After that session it was on and I felt confident and faster. During the last few laps of the day I finally felt the bike cornering effortlessly, like it was on rails, which I have been searching for since day one. Great success! But the day was over and the trek back home was ahead.
Lose it at speed and your bike gets a bucket ride.
Zee Puma Cage
Dad's new rear suspension linkage, Super Sick
The Ohlins techs were drooling
The most Baller Powerwheels EVER
Ed Bargy's Race School
No comments:
Post a Comment