Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Cold and the Beautiful

I remarked to Sarakate Friday night that I was in need of a challenge. A challenge was waiting for me in the morning when I met Devin for a moto ride on unfamiliar trails. Now, I haven't been on my 250X in a minute and what I encountered right off the bat was a swift kick in the pants but only a fraction of what awaited. All I can say in short is that Devin is a very patient dude and I suck at riding tight woods and steeep hills! I look forward to more visits into the Darkness.

Sunday, I picked up Scott for a quick loop at WR on trails 1-2-24-P1-G4-22-Pabst as his inaugural voyage. The trails were a bit rutted since the last time I rode the loop and the ice did add some spice as did the volume of water in the creeks. Scott killed it the whole time aboard his new ride on new terrain and WR got two more yearlies.

2 comments:

Butch Greene said...

Call me an idiot, but what is Scott's last name? I could swear I went to high school with him.

Ben said...

Idiot!

Scott Wilson is his name and deep sea fishing is not his game. I hope this brings lost frends together!