Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kickass Friday!

AHHHH Friday! We didn't have to work and the weather was retarded beautiful. After taking our leisurely time in the morning Sarakate wanted to ride moto so we loaded up the truck and headed to Windrock. The days route was T2-T24-P1-G2-T4-Windmills-G2-G5?-T22-Truck. And now I must brag. Sarakate no longer sucks at riding trails! She was in control the whole time and had a real blast shredding through a variety of trail conditions. Who's SUUUUPER STOKED? This guy!


His & Hers YO!



Loo and the gang were riding DH which, I was supposed to be doing instead of moto with the woman. But as a concession for flaking out on man sesh I offered up a trip to Hana. If you don't know peep it. Plus Joey said that the only game around was.....nama, kids these days. We had the entire place to ourselves and everyone I believe had a quality evening.


Respect him.... Do You Undastand!

No comments: