Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Matt Whiz Tuesday Night Moto Send Off

Last night I met up with Doug, Devin, and Matt at Windrock to ride the sweetness one more time before Matt completely defected to Colo. The track was super dusty and loose which made for really fun and fast conditions. I am kicking myself for not taking more pics in the woods but its always hard to stop when its that good. The sun setting through the woods illuminating all the dust was really cool to see nothing awe inspiring just cool.

The track was so dusty at the back of the pack that separation became a key especially on the steep climbs. I'm defiantly going to have to switch out air filters prior to the next ride. I spent the ride working on standing up and squeezing the tank for stability and I immediately noticed a difference in control of the bike. I could see further down the trail and the added stability allowed for more bike movement over the rough and tight sections.

Unfortunately, the "Whizard" stepped off his mount at a pretty good clip resulting in a fat lip, a few scrapes, and a swollen paw that looked like a club. After the ride I hung out with Doug to shoot the breeze and fill up truck beds with crushed cans.











































































































No comments: