Friday, August 29, 2008

X-post from Knoxwake:The Most Stoked 7yr old

Here's a story about a boy and his shredding!

First off thank you Ryan at American Boat Center/Wake shop for hooking it up for the childrens. Now alittle background, my godson Titus is a 7 year old man child who up until three weeks ago took only naps on the boat. But one day in a quiet cove under the tutelage of many coaches, Titus took his first set in water which, brings me to present day.

Last Friday, I was doing some shopping for my lady at a local shop, ABC to those in the "know", and I came across the most baller of mini shred set ups. I spoke to the patron of the establishment who with the mind of a zen master lead me into the light of knowledge. After our trip into the light I emerged with the exact tool required to move Titus into the next level; the Nemisis 124w/micro boots.

That same day, we posse'd up and headed to NDM (Norris Dam Marina) to let the boy rip on his new get down. Needless to say the kid took off and we had to practically cut him off the rope so someone else could ride. Titus absolutely rips! I see a bright and shiny future for this young water dancer!

Thanks again Ryan and The Wake Shop for the help, you have created one stoked 7yr. old. !

In the beginning...
The evolution


And the saga continues......

No comments: